Terms and conditions
By visiting the Absolute GM LLC web site, users agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Compliance with State and Federal Law
Use of this Web site is governed by applicable Washington State and federal laws and regulations. This site shall not be used in an unlawful manner or for unlawful purposes.
Links to Other Web sites
Absolute GM LLC may provide links to external web sites for the convenience of its website users. The inclusion of an external link on this website does not constitute or imply support or endorsement of any kind. Absolute GM LLC in no way controls these sites, and cannot be held responsible for their content or function.
All content on the Absolute GM LLC website, including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases and images, music, sounds, interfaces, photographs, artwork, design, structure, coordination, expression and arrangement is the property of Absolute GM LLC or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on the Absolute GM LLC website are the exclusive property of Absolute GM LLC and are protected by copyright laws. Absolute GM LLC website content is provided for the user's convenience and is intended to serve only as an information resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display or performance, without prior permission of Absolute GM LLC, is strictly prohibited.
Individuals or organizations receiving permission to use images that are the property of the agency online or in any publications should credit the agency for such use (i.e. “Photo courtesy of Absolute GM LLC).
Absolute GM LLC welcomes requests from the media or other organizations to use the content of this Web site. Such requests should be directed to:
Absolute GM LLC
11809 NE 166th St
Kirkland, WA 98034 USA
The Absolute GM LLC logos are registered trademarks of the Absolute GM LLC. Absolute GM LLC's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Absolute GM LLC’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents Absolute GM LLC. Other products or company names mentioned on the Absolute GM LLC website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
While Absolute GM LLC makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented here, this site is provided on an "as is" basis. Absolute GM LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or content of this site or any other website to which it is linked. To the extent permitted by law, Absolute GM LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Absolute GM LLC, its Directors, or its employees will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or any site for which it provides links, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive and consequential damages.
The Absolute GM LLC website is created and controlled by Absolute GM LLC in the State of Washington, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Washington will govern these terms and conditions and disclaimers, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Absolute GM LLC reserves the right to make changes to its website and to these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
Absolute GM LLC
11809 NE 116th St
Kirkland, WA 98034 USA
Sharing your photos with Absolute GM LLC
Everyone who submits a photograph must read and agree to the following release. If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must agree to the terms of this agreement on your behalf.
Photo release: I agree that Absolute GM LLC may use the Photograph that I have submitted under the following terms and conditions:
- I own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Absolute GM LLC. Participants who are in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to me.
- I am the only owner of copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting Absolute GM LLC the nonexclusive right to use it in any way that the agency sees fit.
- I grant this authorization free of charge.
The Absolute GM LLC Web site collects two types of information: anonymous information, and personally identifiable information.
1) Anonymous Information. By "anonymous information," we mean data that can't be linked to specific individuals. If you do nothing during your visit to our Website but browse, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider;
B. The type of browser and operating system you used;
C. The date and time you visited this site;
D. The Webpages or services you accessed at this site; and
E. The Website you visited prior to coming to this Website.
This information helps us create a better overall experience for website users. The statistics are compiled into website traffic reports, which help Absolute GM LLC understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs.
"Cookies" are another type of anonymous information that Absolute GM LLC may collect. A website cookie is a small text file that a web server (such as Absolute GM LLCs or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user's computer. When accessing a cookie, Absolute GM LLC's server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user (nor, for that matter, can the Absolute GM LLC's server do anything else with a cookie, malicious or otherwise). With that number, our web server can tailor its information to the needs of the specific browser. We also have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Absolute GM LLC and third-party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the website. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use please see Google Analytics’ currently available op-outs for the web.
Geo-location Information. If you are accessing a feature from a mobile device or mobile application, you may be asked to share your precise (GPS level) geo-location information with us so we can customize your experience. Feature examples include the Trip Planner and Real-time arrivals on mobile. This information is anonymous and not personally identifiable. We use this geo-location information to inform marketing campaigns, website content and usability as well as service planning.
2) Personally Identifiable Information. By "personally identifiable information," we're referring to data that has been voluntarily provided by website users. Such data could include name, physical address, e-mail address, and so forth, and is used to serve you better. For example, when you provide your email address with a comment form, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through anonymous information, cookies, or information collected through any Google advertising product or feature without robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative consent, to that merger.
We collect no personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us by sending us email, participating in a survey, entering a contest or completing an online form. You may choose not to contact us by email, participate in a survey or to provide any personal information using an online form. Your choice to not participate in these activities will not impair your ability to browse absolutegm.com and read or download any information provided on the site.
If personal information is requested on the Website or volunteered by the user, state law and the federal Privacy Act of 1974 may protect it. However, this information is a public record once you provide it, and may be subject to public inspection and copying if not protected by federal or state law.
In the State of Washington, laws exist to ensure that government is open and that the public has a right to access appropriate records and information possessed by state government. At the same time, there are exceptions to the public's right to access public records that serve various needs including the privacy of individuals. Exceptions are provided by both state and federal laws. All information collected at this site becomes public record that may be subject to inspection and copying by the public, unless an exemption in law exists. RCW 42.56.070 states that:
Each agency, in accordance with published rules, shall make available for public inspection and copying all public records, unless the record falls within the specific exemptions of the Public Records Act or other statute which exempts or prohibits disclosure of specific information or records.
In the event of a conflict between this Privacy Notice and the Public Records Act or other law governing the agency's disclosure of records, the Public Records Act or other applicable law will control.
Absolute GM LLC also retains the right to release private information in rare cases it believes to be emergencies, including as provided in the federal Homeland Security Act.
Social Media Policy
- For all Absolute GM LLC social media sites that allow posts, those sites are limited public forums, moderated by Absolute GM LLC staff to ensure content posted by outsides users is appropriate.
- Posted content (including comments, photos, links and similar content) must be related to the topic(s) posted by Absolute GM LLC to be considered appropriate.
- Inappropriate and prohibited content subject to immediate removal from the site includes content that:
- Is not topically related to the particular article being commented upon.
- Promotes or advertises commercial, for-profit services or products.
- Constitutes prohibited political campaign statements, including comments that endorse or oppose political candidates or ballot propositions (RCW 42.17.130).
- Is obscene or contains sexual content or links to obscene or sexual content.
- Includes vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks or unsupported accusations.
- Discusses or encourages illegal activity.
- Promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- Provides information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Violates a legal ownership interest of any other party
- Inappropriate content will be removed immediately and retained as required under the Public Records Act.
+1 (425) 814-1011
Visit Our Showroom
11809 NE 116th St, Kirkland, WA 98034